- What data do I collect?
- How do I collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How do I store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do I use?
How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact me
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
My Company currently collects the following data:
- No information that can personally identify you.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide my Company with most of the data I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will I use your data?
My Company collects your data so that I can:
- Improve user experience on the website.
- Help to make the website better suited to geographical location such as country or language.
If you agree, My Company will share your data with my partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Ebay Partner Network.
How do we store your data?
- My Company does not currently store your data.
My Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request my Company for copies of your personal data. I may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that my Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request my Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that my Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that my Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that my Company transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit my websites, I may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, my website uses:
- Functionality – My Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer, location you are in and/or your consent preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – My Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. My Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. I may also share online data collected through cookies with my advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of my website features may not function as a result.
We value your privacy and your agreement to accept our cookies will automatically expire after one hour.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email me at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Website Contact Form